Mr.

I get close to you and there’s no perfume alike

Can’t wait to feel you also after an exercise bike

You brainwashed me very much like the guy

Who was in charge of the entire Third Reich

Your lips approach mine and I am kind of hypnotized

At least that’s what I feel like inside my mind

You go away and it is like a hunger strike

Should I send you a love letter?

Or would you rather a night ladder?

Come on leave here your sweater

You’re most welcomed in my shelter

So close your eyes and take a leek

Let’s not play hide and seek because for you

I would twist my ankle every week

And no it is not like that

I am not a freak

But I look at you and my eyes go oblique

Call me romantic or just antique

This I cannot change and it is not a technique

You carry me up and down the mountain peak

And say my handicap darling then you wink

And I think about you and me and Mozambique

Wait let me explain I tell you again

I am not a freak it’s only that my parents taught me very well

Not to talk about sex and not to express

So I think I will just name all the countries instead

Or I think I better name all the countries in bed